Clarity is a dialysis EHR (electronic health record) created by Visonex®. As a web application, Clarity doesn’t require a large upfront investment in time or money. Experience the advantages of working with Clarity:
- Avoid owning obsolete dialysis software Using a web application, Visonex clients are always on the most current version of Clarity. Visonex upgrades through regularly scheduled maintenance releases with no local IT or end user involvement.
- Navigate regulatory changes with ease Timely releases from Visonex help your team meet ongoing regulatory changes and stay compliant.
- Benefit from a housed web application Reduce your total cost of ownership and take advantage of easy remote access.
- Gain support for billing needs Clarity is a dialysis EHR that also performs many dialysis billing functions that aid in effectively and efficiently capturing billable items.
- Work with an intuitive user interface Improve staff acceptance, eliminating the frustration of learning and implementing a new dialysis EHR.
- Decide to automate critical tasks Learn how to automate your CFC assessment process and capture bundling modifiers automatically.
- Patient Portal allows Home patients to enter treatment information and medication administration, streamlining the clinic visit.
- Decision Support is available for automated medication adjustment for ESA’s and Vitamin D products.
Clarity Supports All Modalities; Outpatient Chronic, Home Dialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, NxStage, Home Assisted
Clinical Pathways for Vascular Access tracking
Document Management solution
Visonex Connect HIE for hospitalizations
Real-time Charting (RTC)
Dialysis is an ongoing outpatient treatment that requires a treatment centric approach vs. a hospital EHR/setting which focuses on the one episodic treatment or visit. RTC, Visonex’s exclusive bedside charting provides the perfect platform for documentation at bedside. It is highly configurable for hospitals or independent clinics, ensuring the capture of both the billing data you need and the clinical data you require. RTC allows clinics to interface with the dialysis machines and automate the capture of treatment data in real time.